JPS Renewable Energy Limited is committed to provide every customer with a 5-star service. However, on rare occasions, there may be times where a customer may not feel completely satisfied. In these cases, our priority will always be to go above and beyond to make things right. In order to respond both swiftly and appropriately, please read and follow our Complaints Procedure below.
It’s important that you inspect any works carried out, to ensure everything has been completed based on the contract terms, and to the high standards JPS aims to achieve. In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact JPS as soon as possible to enable any problems or concerns to be discussed and rectified.
Should you not feel your concerns have been rectified and wish to make a formal complaint, please Email or Write to JPS, using the following Contact details:-
Postal Address: Unit 16 Wren Industrial Estate, Coldred Road, Parkwood Industrial Estate, Maidstone, Kent ME15 9YT
JPS aims to deal with all complaints with 14 days. Any written complaint, including electronically or postal, will be referred to our Complaints Manager at the earliest opportunity or to a member of the senior management team, if the Complaints Manager is unavailable.
Upon receipt of a complaint, we will undertake the following actions:-
- Record details of your complaint on our company’s Quality Management system
- We will acknowledge the complaint in writing promptly
- We will contact you to seek further clarification on any points, where necessary
- Undertake a full investigation of the complaint
- Keep you informed of our progress
- Discuss with you our findings and proposed response, where necessary
- Provide clear deadlines to respond
You will receive contact from us advising on progress if we cannot respond by the deadline dates provided. We will provide you with our final response as soon as possible but aim to complete all investigations within 14 days.
The Complaints Manager will establish the nature and scope of the complaint in accordance with the requirements of the MCS guidance, current Electrical Regulations and the Approved Consumer Code, where relevant, give complainants clear replies and, where appropriate, fair redress.
This will set out clearly the company’s decision following the investigation and the reasons for it. If any compensation or remedial actions are offered, a clear method of calculation of the compensation will be shown together with details of the remedial actions.
Closing a Complaint
We will consider a complaint closed when we have made our final response to the customer and completed any remedial actions.
This does not prevent a customer from exercising any rights they may have to refer the matter to RECC (Approved Consumer Code) or NAPIT (MCS Certification Body).
Governance, Measurement & Reporting
- The Company is committed to ensuring this Procedure remains legally compliant and consistent with current practices
- The Company’s Complaints Manager is responsible for monitoring the effectiveness of this Procedure and will review the implementation of it on a regular basis
- We will communicate this Procedure to our employees, supply chain partners and relevant interested parties
- The Procedure will be subject to regular review and updating where necessary