ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGERS
Your travel shouldn’t cost the earth
Our electric vehicle chargers by Zappi and Rolec provide a simple and affordable solution for charging electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles at home or at work. They are safer and can be up to 3 times faster than using a 3-pin plug.
We cover Kent, Surrey and Sussex and can install your electric vehicle charger in just half a day, and if you have solar panels installed you’ll be able to charge your car for free.
Electric Vehicle Chargers with JPS
“Had an electric vehicle charger fitted by JPS, FANTASTIC service and the fitting was top knotch. Glad I chose JPS to do the job. Pick up new electric cab in a couple of days and will give it a first charge.”
Clifford Burke, Customer, January 2020
We install 4 types of electrical vehicle chargers
Zappi is an electric vehicle charge point with special charging modes to maximise the benefit of your solar or wind turbine system.
- 3 charging modes (Fast, Eco and Eco+)
- OLEV approved
- Solar PV/wind turbine not required – can still be used like a standard charge point
- Boost function – keeps the battery at a minimum charge level
- Economy Tariff sensing to maximise savings 6A to 32A variable charging
- Integral RCD for earth leakage protection IP65 rated enclosure suitable for outdoors
- Energy data logging
- Graphical back-lit LCD screen for ease of use 5 metre, 32A rated cable with Type 1 or Type 2 charge plug
- Adjustable charge current limit – allows installation with smaller circuit breakers (e.g. 16A)
- Adjustable import power limit – The maximum import limit can be set to limit power drawn by the house when charging In-line mounting holes for easy fixing to brick or timber stud walls
- Through-wall or surface mount cable entry options for easy wiring 3-year warranty
Install price from £700 inc VAT
The WallPod: EV HomeCharge
- Entry level home charging unit
- Designed to offer full Mode 3 fast charging to every Electric Vehicle on the market
- Available in either J1772 or IEC 62196 tethered cable, or IEC 62196 socket, versions
- OLEV approved and our most popular domestic EV charging unit.
Install price from £510 inc VAT
- Compact Design – Attractive appearance, A4 print paper size, simple but elegant
- Full Protection –Full electrical protection, over/under temperature protection, etc
- Easy to Install –Wall-mounting or pole-mounting optional
- European Standard –OCPP v1.6 standard open communication protocol, IEC 62196 type II connector
- Stable –IP65 protection grade, capable for harsh environmental conditions
- Intelligent –Intelligent power adjustment, emergency stop, Wifi/APP/ethernet monitoring EV AC Charging Station (Single Phase)
- Solar Compatible – All of our EV chargers are solar compatible and can be used in conjunction with existing solar installations
- Time Shifting –You could save 100’s per year by utilising off peak energy tariffs to charge your vehicle
- 3 Year Warranty– Your charger will come with a 3 year warranty Included
- Free Monitoring App– See more app details below
- OLEV – Project EV are fully OLEV accredited
- 18th Edition Compliant
- Charging inventory list for one or multiple vehicles registered
- Securely authorise another person to use
- Manage and add multiple charge points to one master account
- Set times for charging your car at different electricity rates for example – Economy 7, Solar production peak times, Time of use tariffs
- Built-in boost facility, allowing you to override the smart EV app in case of a charging emergency
- Remote control – turn the EV charger on or off via your smart devices
Install price from £479.00 inc VAT
- Using a 3G/4G connection for an easy set-up, the Ohme Wall Charger offers charging rates of around 25 miles an hour (32A/7.4kW).
- Approved for the OLEV Homecharge grant.
- Can sync with your energy tariff, so it knows exactly when your cheapest electricity rates are.
- 5m tethered charging cable included (available in Type 1 or Type 2).
- Intelligent charging.
- Simple to control from Ohme app.
Install price from £570 inc VAT
- Fast Charging – 22kW core as standard. 7kW – 22kW fast charging. Only available in a type 2 connector.
- Lighting – an led display on the front panel indicates charging status. interior lighting helps keep it simple and easy to use.
- Kønnect 2.0 – stay in charge – next generation processor control your charge points from your ios and android smartphone. monitor charging progress and track energy costs.
- Remote Locking – secure your chargepoint with our unique locking feature
- Hidden cable & plug compartment – we are the only charge point on the market that stores the plug neatly and out of site.
- Fully modular – allowing you to change the design of your charge point, for upgrade, repair or new.
- Status lights – subtle lighting giving you indications of your andersen’s charging status.
- Compact size – the ergonomic unit is elegant and discreet measuring 490 x 345 x 120 mm.
- Evoflek charging cable – our custom designed cable is lightweight and highly flexible. it promises easy handling. either 5.5m or 8.5m for 7kw charging, and 6.5m for 22kw charging.
- Waterproof – specifically design to withstand rain, sleet and snow
- Industrial grade switching – super robust contactor for safe and reliable charging.
- Latest generation technology 18th edition compliant – instant vehicle isolation feature protects you and your vehicle from earth leakage.
- Bluetooth – unique to Andersen. for the simplest set up and maintenance.
Interested? Please call 0300 3033136 for pricing information
Your journey to installation is easy
From your first call, JPS make the process to install your solar panels as simple as possible…
Call to arrange your survey
30 min survey
Installation of your
Electric Vehicle Charger
Contactless EV Charger Survey
To ensure we can safely survey your property we provide a contactless electric vehicle survey for you to complete online.
Give us a call about your car charger. We’ll take your name, telephone number and email address.
You’ll receive a text message inviting you to complete our online survey.
The online survey is a step-by-step questionnaire that will assess your OLEV grant eligibility.
We will need you to take photographs of the specifics that we need to survey including the electrics in your home, preferred location of the charger and your suggested cable route from the charger to the charge point location. There are example images along the way so you’ll know exactly what to take photos of.
Once completed, we will then review the survey and advise if you require any additional work prior to us being able to install a charger. If we are satisfied we are able to install straight away, we will generate a quote which will be sent to you by email to approve.
Once you approve the quote, we will send an application to the DNO directly to install the charger. Once that’s approved, we can go ahead and book in your installation.